Hello,
Some feedback on the design of https://demo.architectui.com/default would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Im not sure I have very much feedback, however, I think that it looks great. There is one thing that I noticed immediately, there is a lot going on. There were, literally, a lot of moving parts.
Nice idea, but the demo is a bit overwhelming with so much going on. Maybe split up the pages a but further?
How have sales been going? I'm working on a product (https://usegravity.app) that has some synergies with yours and there may be an opportunity to help each other.
I like it, better than a lot of React Dashboards I've seen out there.
I would def buy if price maybe 60% of it is. It’s a good product competitively but horrible pricing competitively
Here is a 50% discount coupon: launchparty50
Hey auidev,
I just wanted to confirm the. questions above before buying?
Thanks!
How are the files structured? Any way to use the components in react as well as react-native?
Thanks! I will purchase it when I get home. Looks good.
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
In my humble opinion, this is way too complicated. Many things on the same page.
Way too many elements in the top bar – including two! hamburger menus.
This looks good but frankly not that different from the many other ReactJS administrative dashboards. What differentiates yours from the many others (https://wrapbootstrap.com/themes/admin/page.1/sort.sales/order.desc) besides being roughly 500% the cost of the others ($129 for yours vs. $20-30 for most others)?
The URL https://demo.architectui.com/ lets me see your
Index of /with a list of files / etc. I had to click into one of the folders to see the demo.The demo looks nice. As mentioned, there are a lot of moving parts. I'd suggest the ability to turn off live data so that it's not constantly trying to grab attention all over the screen.
I think it looks awesome!
Thanks
I would agree with @makr that there is a lot going on. Maybe look at using less colors stick to one or two accent colors not 5+
Agree, but being a demo, it needs to show off as many features as possible.