1
2 Comments

Are you a technical founder needing help with your business/product?

Hi,

I'm the founder of language tutoring platform, Lingoci.com. I started it around 18 months ago at a cost of about $200. We're on target to do about half a million USD this year. Despite this, I'm currently looking for a new challenge. I started Lingoci as a lifestyle business, knowing full well that there were already several big players in the market that limit growth potential.

Anyway, the point of this post is to say to technical founders: if you need a hand with digital marketing or you need some (free) advice on your business/product, I'd love to chat. My business is almost fully automated so I have a lot of time and would love to help you with your challenges.

I'm most interested in partnering with someone on a project, but I'd also be open to working for you as a freelancer. If you don't have any ideas but you want to build something, I'd still love to talk. And if you just want some free advice, I'll still be happy to help. You can get my email from my profile. I look forward to hearing from you!

Alex

  1. 1

    hello. i clicked on your profile and I dont see an email address. Where is that?

    1. 1

      There's an email icon next to my photo on the profile :)