8
3 Comments

Prumio PR service is a scam - BEWARE!

I decided to give Prumio.com PR service a shot to see if it was worth it. What a mistake that was.

Once your campaign is started they don't respond to emails.

My last email to them was March 28th and I still haven't received a response.

I had to do a charge-back with my credit card company.

I F-ing hate scammers and I don't want anybody else in the IH community to get scammed.

Stay away.

  1. 4

    Thanks for the warning. They did a convincing job with the aesthetic, although a Google search reveals their "CEO" is actually a singer/songwriter.

    1. 1

      Yes they did a good job convincing. There's a level of optimism about "startups" and things like that but it doesn't mean you should let your guard down. There's still scammers out there. I should've done more due diligence on these guys.

      1. 3

        It happens to the best of us, at least you were able to get your money back. I contacted the real James Walsh on Twitter to warn him too.