I just wanted to tell you about my amazing ride so far.
I joined IH two weeks ago and fell in love with this place!
I have more free time now with all the Corona Craziness (TM?) + cabin fever and thought I'd offer some help to the community from my experience. I posted a couple of "feel free to book me" posts and filled up my calendar with amazing meetings!
So I thought I'd sum up a bit of what I've learned in the past week:
- People are awesome - they are interesting, appreciative and fun!
- There are so many industries out there!
- A lot of recurring patterns are emerging from these calls ( which surprised me since I'm used to very narrow industries, didn't think it was so prevalent across industries) - Thinking of writing a blog + maybe hosting recorded consults for other people to learn from...
So who did I meet?
- Countries: Moldova, Germany, India, Canada, UK, Pakistan, Norway, USA.
- Industries: Accelerators, Real Estate, Crowd Funding, eCommerce, No Code, Ed-Tech, Automotive, News Feeds, Co-working, Mentoring, Developer tools, Beauty Products.
- Topics Covered: Product validation, Product technical complexity, Co-Founder issues (finding one and dealing with them), Go to market strategies, Focus, Feature validation and many more...
- Gender: ~90% male - c'mon IH, we can do better than that! I'm wondering if this community is predominately male or is this bias from something else?
Thank you community for these awesome meetings! <3
PS Here's my schedule if you'd like to join the fun - https://calendly.com/jonathanoron