An interesting article here that I thought would be of interest. It focuses on asking 8 questions, which I've kindly put below :)
- What systemic, societal change do you aspire to create with your product?
- How will you sustain the virtue of your product?
- How do you drive the greatest impact on an individual level?
- What do you think is an optimal growth rate? How will you keep yourself accountable as you scale?
- What’s your framework for leveraging data and AI responsibly?
- Does your business foster an ecosystem in which innovation thrives?
- How do you define and promote diversity in the context of your business?
- How does your company dynamically evolve in response to regulation and account for the various stakeholders your product impacts?
Wondering if you feel, as an indie hacker, these questions apply? Or if there are any other questions you feel we should be asking ourselves?