I’m a solo founder (lost my cofounder early on), working retail at night & hunting for freelance gigs during the day, so I try to be structured. Flailing a bit. But I’m trying. Is this too much? Here’s my list to finish before I pass out tonight:
1. Revamp The Deck to reflect new learnings & direction.
2. Finish checkout/payment feature & push to staging server.
3. Review newly submitted client marketing material.
4. Investigate new startup friendly checking accounts.
5. Figure out how to hustle up on another $500 by Friday.