Here are some questions you need to answer for your business or product:
- What was the last 30 unique ways you marketed your product?
- When did you last solicit a testimonial from a customer?
- When was the last time you wrote a blog, that outlined why exactly your product is the better than XYZ?
- When have you cold called to sell your product (phone, DM, in-person)?
- When have you changed your messaging?
- When have you tried new content ideas?
- When have you reached out to a churned customer and ask for an exit interview?
- When did you convert a churned customer back into a paying customer?
Product is easy, marketing is hard. Go market. Go market before you build it. Just don't sit around. Market every day.