Admittedly, this is a question people often ask me!
Being a mother to 5, whilst home educating (unschooling), I created a '7 figure' indie business.
The key for me was building the business around me.
- I did conferences/events in the city I lived in.
- I just said no to work I couldn't or didn't want to do
- I wasn't under pressure to earn money in the early days (my other half provided enough), I had the freedom to explore
- I only committed to work I knew I could deliver, online and in my own good time.
- I made a commitment to run about 5 years ago, I still keep that habit up for my own mental and physical health.
I sucked at getting child care help, I may only just be getting that right 7 years later :|
How do you balance your life?