Hi, I'm John Saddington! I'm an indie app creator & venture-backed entrepreneur. I'm obsessed with community. AMA!
I have a product that is being used actively by a small set of users. About 25% of them use it as I intended, the other 75% use it for a tangential purpose. The way I see it, I have two options:
Add more features for that 75%, which would end up muddling who the target audience is for the app.
Make a second offering from scratch that is targeted directly toward them which would end up splitting my focus between two apps.
Are there any better ways to handle this? I'm hesitant to disturb the 25% using the app as intended because one is a large enterprise client.