I’m the founder of Heyhi.io, (and https://replayhero.io, https://pain.land) which I fully built in Bubble!
I’m thinking to write an e-book/guide called Complete Guide on How to Build Chrome Extensions and Website Widgets in Bubble
Basically I would explain (step-by-step) how I implemented Heyhi overcoming all the tech limitations that Bubble has when it comes to:
- Loading a Bubble app in an iFrame embedded in a website with a script added in the HTML Header of the website;
- Handling communication between an iFrame and a Bubble App;
- Performing cross-origin REST Api calls from the Bubble app loaded within the iFrame;
- Managing cookies (cross-origin);
- EXTRA access to a project with Reusable Components like: Payment module (with Stripe), Basic Admin Page, Basic responsive Landing Page;
Are you interested in this guide?
✅ IF YES: what would you love to see in the book?
❌ IF NO: what's the first tech challenge do you face while using Bubble?
[UPDATE] link to the course https://71lines.com