Lemme take you back to September 2020.
- I had ~600 followers on Twitter (probably mostly bots or family members.)
- I couldn’t figure that app out to save my life.
- I wanted to grow an audience so I could share my projects with the world.
Zip forward with me to the present day:
- I have 45k followers on Twitter
- I got my dream job as CMO of Copy.ai
- I started another company on the side called Float.so (transforms your Notion doc into an online course instantly.)
Happy to answer any and all questions you may have, especially about sandwiches.