Hey, Allie LeFevere here. I've spent the last decade creating, launching, and scaling fun-centric global programs for brands + entrepreneurs, whipping up their humorous branding + marketing campaigns, and making sure every touchpoint of their customer's experience is unforgettable, unconventional, and most importantly, un-boring. Also, I was recently a guest on the Indie Hackers podcast. (Episode coming soon!)
I'll be doing a live video #AMA on Tuesday, May 7th @ 4:30pm CT, so ask me anything!
Here are a few topics that might help to get the party started:
- The science of humor and why it works so well in marketing,
- Building a niche business,
- How to choose the right business partner (so you don’t blow the operation before it begins),
- Podcasting as a business growth tool—and how to create a unique spin that will allow your content to stand out,
- Fun > Fear: the new, powerful way to compel your audience,
- Creating obsessive brand enthusiasts,
- Developing your ‘Hook’—your brand’s standout narrative,
- Building a brand that doesn't suck,
- Creating web copy that people will actually read,
- How to use fun to crush short-term customer acquisition and foster long-term customer value,
- Finding and developing your brand’s personality.