I am Rahul Arora, Founder of intervue.io.
I launched Intervue while I had a day job. I encountered few problems after taking more than 500+ tech interviews in 2.5 years in my last organization.
In every tech interview taken on Zoom/Google meets/Teams:
- The first 7-10 minutes are wasted in environment setup for evaluation of coding skills.
- Follow-up questions are asked on another tool - outside of video call, just to share a code snippet with the candidate.
- Feedback of the round is often delayed & submitted several hours to few days after regular follow-ups.
- Rounds are not well-structured & many times, the same question is asked across rounds.
- Collaboration between HRs & interview panel is manual & involves a lot of back & forth.
How is Intervue solving these:
- You can playback your 1-hour long interview in just 5 minutes and share it with your team.
- The feedback is taken by the panel on the platform and is auto-submitted.
- It is built for teams so anyone can do an easy search to find out more about an interview.
- The environment prep takes < 1 second for 35+ programming languages making it blazingly fast.
- Access to a question bank. Organize questions with your team to standardize your rounds.
We are soon about to release our next big feature called consolidation of a candidate's journey.
Would be more than happy to answer questions as we are on the path to touch $100K ARR in few weeks.