A few months ago I asked IH whether it would make sense to make a Ruby on Rails course and...
you motivated me for work!
I spend 2 whole months of quarantine recording 18 hours of video and...
Released my course "Ruby on Rails 6: Learn 25+ gems and build a Startup MVP 2020" in the end of May and...
Now is the first of July and:
- I just hit 100 sales
- My course is placed 5th on the first page of Udemy organic "Ruby on Rails" search
- My course is 1 of 3 courses in the category featured as "Bestseller"
- Through only 11 people rated the course, 10 people rated it 5* and only 1 person rated it 4,5* => Currently top rated Ruby on Rails course, hehe!
- If you post on Udemy, be ready to sell for $10-13 and get $1,5-$7 of a sale.
- I had a few people who paid $50 for the course, but most of them made a refund :( ["why buy a $50 course if I can get 5x$10 courses"]
- Make a good quality course that you would be ready to pay for yourself.
The course itself:
Have a beautiful beautiful day!🥳
P.S. If you're interested in my udemy experience, course, or anything - will answer in comments :)