2
6 Comments

Looking for 1 stuck decision.

Not ideas.
Not early exploration.

A real decision that should have closed,
but hasn’t.

Examples:

interest, but no conversion
alignment, but no commitment
started, but not finishing

If you have one:

send 3–5 lines:

the decision
what “done” looks like
what is blocking it

I run this as a short paid pass.

24h turnaround
$39

on April 27, 2026
  1. 2

    The decision:
    whether to keep fixing conversion on a working product, or accept the real blocker is trust/positioning and rebuild the front-end around that.
    What “done” looks like:
    users understand the value in under 10 seconds, trust it fast enough to engage, and conversion stops depending on volume.
    What’s blocking it:
    the product works, the traffic is qualified, but the first impression still reads “tool” instead of “credible system,” so interest never becomes intent.

    1. 1

      Feels like this isn’t a conversion issue anymore.

      It’s how it’s being read.

      If you want, I can rewrite the front-end so it lands as a system, not just a tool.

      $39, one pass.

      1. 2

        Exactly.
        That’s usually the inflection point.
        Once traffic is qualified and the product works, “conversion optimization” is mostly a misdiagnosis.
        The leak is usually in what the product signals before anyone has enough context to trust it.
        That’s the layer I’d fix first.

        1. 1

          Yeah, that’s usually where things fall apart.

          If you want, send me the page.

          I can rewrite it so it feels more credible upfront.

          $39, one pass.

          1. 2

            That’s the layer I’d fix first too.

            Once the product works and traffic is qualified, the leak is usually not “conversion.”
            It’s whether the first read makes the product feel credible enough to trust.

            That’s the part worth pressure-testing hardest.

            If you share the page, I can tell you pretty quickly whether the issue is structure, positioning, or trust.

            1. 1

              Send it over.
              If it’s a real blocker, I’ll map it and fix how it reads upfront.
              You can email me here: koni910901@gmail.com
              $39, one pass.