I'm building a freelancer management tool called payspresso, and feel like I've gotten to a pitch that could work.
I'd love to hear your thoughts. Would you use this?
Here's the pitch:
Are you hiring freelancers, but tired of going through Upwork? Payspresso makes it super easy to build a direct relationship with your freelancer staff.
Just add their email, and we take care of the rest. You remain in control with our approvals system.
How it works:
- Invite then to your account
- Your freelancers self onboard (we take care of w9 forms, payment info, business info)
- They invoice you on the platform
- You control when invoices are approved and paid
- Freelancers get updates throughout the process
- Skip the Upwork fees and build a direct relationship with the people you work with
- Automate your account payables. No more typing in invoice data or setting up payments manually
- Multi user access and approvals makes it easy to share access with e.g. your accountant
- For freelancers, our international payments are 10x cheaper to receive than paypal or Upwork (ask them, PayPal is super expensive for them)
- Global payments coverage (thanks to TransferWise integration)
Things I'm thinking of adding:
- Ratings and endorsements of freelancers from other companies
- Escrow service
- Messaging system between company and freelancer.
Looking forward to your honest feedback. Especially if you've worked as a freelancer, or have hired one.
Does this sound interesting?