I'm seeking a mentor who is a few steps ahead of me.
- Highly-motivated indie hacker, with background primarily in building web app (20 years of full time experience).
- Currently bootstrapping a SaaS business. It's remote monitoring for 3D printers. It's the first AI-based product in 3D printing industry.
- Current MRR around $600. About 10% m-o-m growth rate without much marketing (I'm still learning it).
- Have bootstrapped a SaaS business; figured out product-market fit. You are currently in growth phase.
- You are motivated to teach, share, and learn.
- Your current revenue is between $5k - $50k MRR.
- Your current team size is between 1-5 ( full time ).
What's in it for you?
- Build a close relationship with a highly-motivated and resilient entrepreneur who has a good chance to be successful (I have failed many times so I know it's different this time around).
- Have a skilled programmer at your service whenever you need it. For the record, the product I have built (part-time) is processing over 300TB/month, 2-5x faster than competition, and enjoys stellar customer satisfaction.
- Have a significant stake in my business.
Email me at
[email protected] if you are interested.