Hey everyone! 👋
I wanted to give the Indie Hackers community a first glimpse of a project I've been working on. I'd love your feedback before I officially launch :)
It's Space Bandits, a site where I share interviews with exciting space startups.
I made this for a few reasons:
- Firstly, the space industry has really come into its own in the last few years, thanks to SpaceX and others, which has caused a huge surge in interest and curiosity for more.
- Secondly, it's not always easy to find interesting info about them without digging deep into news articles, their own sites, subreddits, online forums etc.
- Thirdly, like tech, there's a huge variety in the sector, from hardware, to software, to retail consumer products. A lot of cool stories that could be told!
There are 4 interviews on there with more to be added in the next few days prior to launch (aiming to launch with 9-12).
Would be awesome to get your feedback on
- what you think of the actual interview questions and answers?
- are you a fan of space or not? Is this something you'd find interesting?
- the design and overall site experience?