I created a 12 week revenue goal template Inspired by a post from @davj on focusing on one KPI for 3 months which he mentioned in his office hours session.
You might want to use it like this:
- Enter your goal and date in the top right hand corner.
- Each week enter what your goal is, and then what you actually achieved.
- The two questions give you a chance to briefly take note of important things.
- The faces, I thought would be nice to track how you are feeling. Colour them in or cross them out.
- The square box, put a cross or a tick depending on whether you achieved your weekly revenue goal.
What do you think?
Should I make more of these? And if so, on what topics?