I've identified some of my own frustrations with cryptocurrency and would love your help to see if I've missed any.
On crypto projects and Bitcoin alternatives:
- I find it difficult to find a crypto-project that does not look like a make-money-fast scheme
- The use of a blockchain is not needed in most projects I've found, a database would suffice
- 99% of the bitcoin alternatives look like copy-cats with small tweaks
On crypto wallets:
- I need to have an individual wallet for every coin
- If I use an exchange I don't own my private keys
- If I use a desktop wallet I can't buy crypto with my credit card
- Buying crypto with my credit card on an exchange is a long process (ID upload and validation )
- No customer support
Did I miss something? What are your biggest frustrations with cryptocurrency?