I have been utilizing fb ads for a SAAS product in the past few months and here are some things that we've learned:
- Start with crazy ideas. Make different creatives and test them early
- FB ads work only if you maintain and optimize them over 3 days, a week, a month
- Making big changes to the ad will restart the learning curve and you may waste more money
- Creatives that show "comparison" between problem/solution(your app) worked best for us
- Gif worked more than static images on average
- Simple and minimalistic images worked best
What are some stuff you've learned?