Hey friends, while I'm reflecting on myself to narrow down what I should work on, I asked myself this question. I'm curious about yours.
What motivated you to become an indie hacker or founder?
My very honest answer: (ordered by priority)
- Achieve FIRE (financial independence/early retirement): self-make $100,000+ at 23, then $1,000,000+ at 24.
- Create value globally, and have authority over it.
- Develop a personal brand & status.
- Self-develop, learn new skills & experience: become an expert in SaaS, running & scaling a business, creating content & growing followers.
- Create a positive impact on the world.