Sorry if this has been asked 1000x already, but I didn't find anything promising in the search results.
I'm currently starting up multiple service businesses and am realizing there doesn't seem to be 1 standard platform for managing a client list and associated tasks.
I've used project/task management platforms like Asana, Trello, Basecamp, etc and there are a million CRM options out there, but all of it seems way overkill.
Maybe I'm unique, but all I want to see is:
• a simple list of my clients
• a way to add their relevant contact info
• a list of associated tasks for each client that I can check off
• a simple planner calendar view
• a way to get automated email task reminders & daily itineraries.
It could go a lot deeper than that, but just getting those basics down seems crucial for any service business, whether they're just starting up or already established. For anything more detailed, I could simply link from this client hub into other tools like GDocs, GDrive, Basecamp, etc.
I'm currently rolling my own solution in Coda, which works okay, but I'm wondering if there might be an opportunity for something better here.