My developer experience when building some kind of membership app usually follows these simplified, high-level steps:
- Sketch up a prototype & UX flow.
- Code up the skeleton of my app (set up the basic front end, back end, middle end).
- Then I get the auth out of the way before adding any more user-centric functionalities, because a lot of the UX depends on which user is logged in.
- Complete the rest of the code.
Curious to know when other developers start thinking about auth. I'm guessing your answers might differ depending on:
- Whether or not you're building out your own auth solution.
- Whether you're a seasoned or beginner dev.
Looking forward to be enlightened 😌🧘🏻♀️