Hello, hackers from all over the world!
I'm working on a cross-platform desktop app. The MVP will be ready in a week or so. I was wondering what should I do to distribute the MVP, this is what I thought:
- Release (and charge) in all the means possibles (Microsoft Store, App Store, Gumroad) as soon as it's ready.
- Make a web page to download the software (charging using Stripe).
- Same as above, but without charging and asking for feedback.
I'm facing two problems:
- I want to charge, so I can validate the hypothesis that customers will pay for the product, but I also need as much feedback as possible.
- I fear that the MVP will be very faulty and get a bad score in the markets
What should I do? Any help will be appreciated!