Much has changed from my last update. After some user feedback and a bit more research about what's available on the market I decided I need to complete the list of base features that I had originally planned.
This resulted in me spending even more of my limited free time to make everything as good as I can, and ready for a private beta release.
I learned quite a bit during this process, but tried not to spiral down into the hole of making everything perfect. The important thing for me was to get the base functionality out the door, and improve on that as I go forward.
I'm happy to say that I've accomplished that goal! All features are there and provide a very good base to determine where the project will go in the future. I've been trying it out on my own projects and it's been a very useful tool. I can't wait to start sharing it with other people and to get the first set of feedback on it.
It is time and starting today the project is officially in beta!