Two weeks ago (Mar 26), we launched our first version of MVP for https://entrylevel.io ( a job aggregator for entry-level positions)
Our goal was to get some feedback, fix bugs, and get about 1,000 users.
The launch went better than expected, and the feedback was generally positive.
We posted our launch in Indie Hackers, Product Hunt, Hacker News, and Reddit.
It was best received on HN with 269 upvotes, it made it to #1 on the front page for a good while. We posted on Reddit again on Monday, April 1st and received 364 upvotes.
- 9.8k users
- 10k sessions
- 22k views
- 0.43% bounce
- 14k users
- 15k sessions
- 17k users
- $350 revenue
- 18k sessions
- 39k views
- 14% bounce
- Most requested type of jobs were remote
- People wanted jobs categorized and with a filterability
- Searchable tag
- Some jobs were not entry-level and required 10 years of experience
- Expired jobs listed on the site
- People using Brave automatically had Adblockers and unable to use the site
- Firefox had a bug native to the web browser we had to debug
- 10 other total errors while in production
- Grow Entry Level to become the biggest entry-level job aggregator
- Implement features requested by users and fix bugs