Closed for business as of December 11, 2019.
Welp. I've certainly learned a lot these past two years or so. I've yet to decide if I want to write up a proper post-mortem or not.
Here is a shortlist of what went wrong;
- Incorporated too early
- Ignored early red flags, too much optimism
- Entrenched incumbents too strong, wrong timing, young industry
- Early team bailed, needed a team
- Ran out of money, high cost of entry
- Slow pivot, too slow
- Burn out
- ￼Wasted time fundraising without traction