The main product (GoPro Telemetry Extractor) and the first complementary product (After Effects Template for GoPro Telemetry) are selling well, so porting the second one to support other popular devices (DJI drones) seemed like a no brainer.
Video and tutorial: https://youtu.be/zAkUTOLmdmQ
I spent some days adapting old tools and tweaking code to make all the necessary components work, created a new site ( https://djitelemetryoverlay.com ) and I also recorded a tutorial, which has proven worth the effort in the past. Users like to see the founder using the product and explaining its features personally, it generates trust.
DJI and GoPro have overlapping audiences, so my hope is that this helps compound overall interest on my tools.
But also, publishing a new product just feels great.