I started working on the app in 2018 as a side project to continue to refine my software engineering skills and create a tool for handstands.
Why I built the app:
- Ability to easily track handstands with voice
- Teach consistency with daily goal and reminder at the most appropriate time in the day.
- Encourage warmups, progressions, strengthening exercises to prevent injuries
- Stats to observe improvement over time
- Track and switch exercises with voice (start, stop, next..), so you're focused on exercising, not tracking. This has the added benefit of doing exercises in a style where you always push it to the limit. For example, user would say "Start plank" and would only say stop when they hit their limit.
Link to the app on Product Hunt: