What a crazy 3 months! Basically started at 0, and now have a fully functioning product.
- Stabilized the core functionality on desktop and mobile.
- At this point, small bug fixes and addressing user suggestions are the only changes
- Wrote a basic blog for hosting material
- Created a solid landing page
- Kimiko designed some awesome iconography
- Google analytics is set up
- Built hier_client for terminal use.
Went from "I can personally use Hier if I don't click too many things." at the beginning of July, to having multiple active users (some of which I don't even know), at the end of September. That's pretty great.
- Currently have 26 registered users. Started at 1.
- Still early on the marketing side of things though, and a lot of effort and progress needed there moving forward.
- Launched on Anvil and IndieHackers
- Have built a lot of the pieces for payments, but everything is still free while we're in Beta.