After some conversations with customers and digging into the analytics, I realised the way the content on Page Flows was organised didn't really make sense.
It was all sorted based on recency and with a focus on the product rather than the user flow.
What people actually want is to find user flow examples that will help them figure out how to make progress with whatever they're working on.
This new version (https://pageflows.com/) is the start of trying to make that happen. I have a few more things on the to-do list before getting there, but I wanted to ship and iterate rather than try to perfect this new version before releasing it.
For anyone who cares about tech: In the process of this redesign, I decided to rip out Vue and use regular old HTML served by Django with a little bit of Vanilla JS. I realised having a SPA for a fairly basic content website was overkill and was slowing me down.