To be honest, I have no idea how this happened. I randomly ended up looking at the analytics on CloudFlare and saw those numbers. I didn’t even have analytics on the site, so added GA quick and waiting to see if the numbers line up. 🤷♂️
Since then I’ve cleaned up some of the social sharing data and added custom social share images for package and user pages via another service I am writing right now, Link Cards.
I am also planning on exploring other analytics options, since I was kind of avoiding using GA (hence the reason there were no analytics on the site in the first place).
Excited to keep making the site better and more valuable, and hope that I can try to maintain those numbers going forward. 🤞