Today I soft-launched RoboSwarm! The marketing page is up, the app has been instrumented with metrics, and customers are free to sign up. Next up is starting to market the product in the correct markets to gather feedback.
First large scale load test
After a lot of development around reliability and changing the swarm creation model to be event driven, I was able to complete my first large scale load test. 100 nodes @ 300 users per node. RoboSwarm spun the infrastructure up, started the test, captured the data, and then spun down the infrastructure without any problems.
After thinking about the lack of a Locust focused SaaS product for a few weeks, I finally started development. My wife and I recently had our first child so development is slow.
I started working on RoboSwarm when I realized that there weren't any Locust focused load testing SaaS products on the market.