💰 MRR: $7875 +24%
💵: $8290 +5%
💔: 7 (vs 11)
👋: 651 (vs 287) <- Pirate flagHeavily inflated
🔎: 24,800 +35% Rocket
Firstly, this month we crossed the 100 customers mark.
When we built our first SAAS, at the top, we only managed to have 6 customers at the same time.
The number was so small that we could name all our customers on the top of our head.
We can't do that now 😊
📈 On the marketing side of things, our content marketing strategy continues to pay off with a 37% MoM increase in organic traffic.
And we have multiplied by 3️⃣ our traffic from this channel since the beginning of the year.
We prefer quality over quantity regarding our blog posts.
Hence why we have only posted 2 in July.
One comparing all the free proxy tools available, with a detailed benchmark for each:
A technical subject that could only be written by an experienced developer.
The same Ari developed our Scrapy integration, now available on Github Down pointing backhand index
We've also tried new things.
Like this tweet:
It was sponsored, cost us $500, and brought us a whopping 1️⃣ customer.
So I guess we'll break even in about 18 months 😂.
👋 Regarding signups, we had at least hundreds of spam account looking to take advantage of our free plan.
It is annoying as it's really mess up with all our statistics/reporting but we might have found a solution.
🐝 Regarding the product, we haven't pushed a lot of features.
We're currently not in our most productive phase.
We're trying a lot of new things here and there and probably need to organize ourselves a bit better 🤓.
For example, regarding marketing, there are so many opportunities out there that it's hard to keep focus.
We also need to clearly decide what should be the next step for ScrapingBee product-wise and execute 🏗
Until next month.