At some point in 2020 I crossed over 2,000,000 words published on this blog with over 8,000 posts published; at least publicly.
This is a meaningless statistic at this point in time but it is fun to think about. At some point — and I’ve said this 1,000 times — I’ll have to move over some of my
OG content via the XANGA days to have a more complete archive.
Just like my most-read issue from my growing newsletter (YEN.FM), here are the most visited / read posts on my personal blog:
- It’s Coming: COVID-19
- Shaun King
- Scariest of Days
- The Emotional Journey is Inevitable
- Marriage Counseling Notes // 15 Years
- 10 Books that I Keep (and Why)
- Enneagram: 4w3
- Vlogging the Startup for a Year
- 1,000 Profitable Communities in 2021
- Watch Me: Landing Page from React to WordPress
A few bonus posts that were almost in the Top 10:
- 22 New Tax Laws
- Dear Lord: Deliver Me from Christian Startups
- On Building Dreams
- Star Wars: Zoom Backgrounds
What a year. How about you?