Why am I doing this?
I know it won't lead to amazing projects but I want to address a few things:
- Release anxiety - being somewhat afraid of releasing things. Partly due to me not feeling like they're ready and part due to me actually stopping working on them too early.
- Developing a finishing instinct. I currently lack the ability to get a project done, I just keep adding or tweaking things until I lose interest.
- Get better at identifying what an MVP is, and deliver on that MVP.
Making this challenge public is simply for me to add a little bit more pressure to release stuff.
What's a project in this context? I'll take it easy. Anything in the lines of:
- a well-researched blog post
- code/open-source project
- website/app, no matter how simple
Wish me luck! I'll post updates regularly.