Here are some of my advice for startup founders
(1) What your pricing says about your product
(2) It’s possible to start a company in any sector w/no experience
It’s best to hire someone w/ industry credibility and relevant experience as soon as possible.
(3) In a startup, founders have to basically figure out how to optimize for a relationship that can last for like 10 yrs. and that a crazy thing to do for someone you might only have known for a couple of months or have only known in a work setting
(4) Optimize for revenue.
Early adopters of a product are not prize sensitive. They only care if your product solves their problem
(5) Expand yourself: Read, learn to write, Travel, meet new people, build connections, skills hard things, get out of your comfort zone. We learn by doing
(6) Almost every smart investor has a list of “startup ideas ‘ they would love to fund their on their phone. The common belief is that founders should develop their own ideas, but sometimes many examples prove this wrong
(7) Think twice about building a business on a platform some other company controls. The more popular the platform is, the less compunction they’ll feel about crushing you
If you have any advice or tips to to share too, please do .
We all learn everyday