First post! Thanks for this awesome community!
Quick background on me:
- 26 yo, Belgian, been an accountant for 4+ years
- started learning web dev on my own, next month starting Le Wagon bootcamp, passioned about entrepreneurship
My problem: -
- I often find difficult to clearly define my project ideas in a linear manner
- this is the first time I ask for validation (because I never knew how/where to easily do that)
- creating a web app that helps you build up your idea by answering question (e.g. what, why, how, push, pull, personas, MVP, ...).
- it will also help by reminding you to validate your idea (and how to do that) and by giving you a list of assumptions and milestones.
Then we could imagine that each idea is automatically posted somewhere for validation and that the project holder is given a list a freelancer able to help on it.
Two more things:
- I’d like this app to be focused on solving meaningful problems (inspired by Agenda 2030 for sustainable dev)
- it would be free to use
- do you also have (have had) the same problems?
- what is your current process for developing an idea?
- would you be using such web app?
A great thanks in advance for your help/time/love!